Old October 22nd 05, 10:26 PM
Cheryl

Default Dyson vacuum

On Sat 22 Oct 2005 04:26:59p, MaryL wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:egx6f.5885$xE1.1702@okepread07):

It's *very* heavy. That has not been a problem for me because
my house is all on one floor, and the Dyson has such large
wheels that it is easy to maneuver. However, it would be a
problem for anyone who needed to take it up or down stairs
(although it does have a long cleaning hose, so the extra weight
makes it possible to use the attachments at some distance
without tipping over the cleaner).

A friend of mine just bought one of these and she did "the test" when
she got it. She vacuumed with her old vac, then the Dyson to see how
much additional debris she got up, and she was amazed. Between her
and a few others I know who have one, I'm getting one. I have an
Oreck that I love for it's weight, and it does a pretty good job. But
just last week my mom asked me what I want for my birthday next month
and I told her "cash". LOL And that I wanted to buy a Dyson.

--
Cheryl