Old March 12th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default Emergency purrs for Jim

Purrs and Prayers being sent
"Annie Wxill" wrote in message
Jim & I spent today in the emergency room. The tests showed that he has
blood clots in both lungs. He will be admitted tonight.

I came back to the place we are staying and fed the kitties and packed Jim
some essentials. I will take them to him tomorrow. We don't know how
long he will stay or if he will be able to travel afterward.

All purrs and prayers are welcome.

We have put all future plans on hold until he gets through this.

I probably won't be able to answer very many posts, but we continue to
send purrs and prayers for all in need. Jim and I and Rosie and Cinder
thanks all in advance for any positive vibrations that are sent our way,

Annie