Old January 5th 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Odd Ear Tufts

Hihi diz iz O. T. anna me and Piglet haz white ear tuffs and dat Willow haz
one white white one and da offerone iz light grey. Courze her wud hafta be
differenk.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:24:46 -0800, Sylvia M's nimble, little paws
typed:

If fur is different on that ear, the ear tuft should follow?
do white cats have white ear tufts? I betcha.
Shud we powll ower memfurrz?
Du Yu hab da lizt?

Pit2nya and sek.

Meow, 'Toonya!

I haz long white eer tuftz, an I iz a creem-an-white bicolor wif boff
creem and white on myface. I'fe nefur seen da two differnt eer tuft
colors, tho....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/4/2008 8:42:08 PM