Old November 21st 03, 06:21 PM
Miss Violette

Hey CF come onna road trip wif uses, Trudi, smilin'
ChildFree23 wrote in message
link.net...
I'ze right here! What do you want me to do with the maps? Roll on
them? Chew the corners?

Lilith Kitten, yu jist sit on da map, dat way weze will always no

where
we ar, cuz datz where yu'll be sittin. Yu kin chew da korners too

iffin
yu want. Katz always sit xactly where da hoomins want to look, rite?

Okay, just a second...[sniff sniff, whisker-rub-the-map] Now I'ze

sitting
on the map. If I get hungyr I might try shredding the corners in honor

of
Miss Bert, EC (RB). Charlie Fennel & Auntie Mooly would be purroud of

me.

Lilith Kitten

Sniffle we are very proud of you Lilith Kitten!

Anti Mooly

Oh! Auntie Mooly! I'm sorry. Did I make you leak watermonsters?

Charlie, do you want to come on the road trip with us?

Lilith Kitten
Always Hospitable