Old May 29th 05, 04:32 AM
badwilson

Catnipped wrote:
"badwilson" wrote in message
Susan M wrote:
You can imagine the scene:

My friend Elena comes over, sees the boys and says, "Wow - have

your
cats lost weight???"
Me, a little pleased and self conscious "Why yes - I'm sooooo glad

you
noticed!!"

Struck me as funny - but boy have they slimmed down and look sleek
now. They could both use tummy tucks but I love them just the way
they are

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Slim cats

Hee hee, too cute! Congrats at being sucessful at keeping them on
their diet. Vino could use a tummy tuck too, but he's been stable

at
12 lbs all his life. Dennis says it's normal to have the flap
because lions have it too. I think it's cute the way it wobbles to
and fro when he runs.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." --

Unknown
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Bandit had a tummy tuck, but not on purpose! It looks sort of weird
to see a cat without that belly flap, though.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Wow, that whole ordeal took off so much skin that she lost her belly
flap?!?!? Sheesh, the mind boggles. I'm so glad that she's ok now.