Old September 4th 08, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Default EMERGENCY!!: Just an update.

Response to "-Lost" :

EMERGENCY!!: Seriously injured cat and I CANNOT do anything about
it (sort of - READ!) PLEASE HELP!

OK, it's 7:24AM and I cannot stay up any longer. I've left
messages for Humane Society (and/or organizations) as far as ~150-
200 miles away. Not too much of anything came from that. I'm
still waiting on calls back from the places that actually had an
answering machine and/or ones that were not open yet.

Kitty is sleeping and his poor little tummy is full (but not too
much) and he drank water like he's never seen the stuff (I'm crying
again).

I'd like to apologize because I shouldn't have even said ANYTHING
about cybercat (if she's even watching). This poor kitty's
condition just has me hurting really badly inside and to be honest
I'm not mentally fit enough to handle it. I feel like I'm
physically hurting damn near. So, I was just trying to preempt any
name calling or whatever might happen because I don't have money to
throw at a hurt kitty -- I wish I did...

I'll be back in around 4 to 8 hours maybe?

Thanks lads and lasses for anything.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.