Old November 5th 15, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Default Buffy kisses

On Wed, 04 Nov 2015 09:54:42 -0500, jmcquown wrote:
I love it when Buffy tries to wake me up early for food. Persia used to
do it by tapping me on my nose. Buffy gives me kitty kisses on my
temple.

When I open my eyes she starts purring. Her purr isn't nearly as loud
as Persia's was. In fact, I mostly feel it, not hear it. But when she
thinks I'll get up and feed her it revs up.

So I get kitty kisses rather than nose taps. She's every bit as sweet
an manipulative as Persia ever was. And most of the time the answer
is still the same: "It's not time yet!"

I do think that kitties can share bits of their souls. Dot often reminds me
of Betty, for example.