Old June 30th 09, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Persia and the Crackle Sack

"Kreisleriana" drtmuirATearthlink.net wrote in message
m...

"jmcquown" wrote in message
She's been without her crackle sack for a year. When I went back to
Memphis to close up the apartment I ran it through the washing machine
and brought it back with me. I dug it out of a box yesterday and set it
on the floor in front of the living room windows. She immediately
claimed it, rolling all around on it. She had to get it covered in cat
fur again, dontcha know It's in a spot that gets sunshine in the
afternoons yet the house is cool. She can see the birds at the feeder and
the squirrels on the patio. She has now claimed this living room as her
own. I'm so glad she finally has her own stuff around her.

Jill

I MUST get one of those for Dante. His favorite toy is a crackly frog--
the noise of that thing can bring him from anywhere in the house. I'm
almost afradi to see what he would do with a crackly sack-- he might
explode!!

Welcome home, Miss Persia!

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

She'd say "thank you" but she's busy snoozing on the floor behind me on her
crackle sack I'm sure Dante would like one; they make the most
delectible crackly sound!

Jill