Old March 10th 07, 10:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Miles

Default Frontline available without prescription in the UK

"Christina Websell" wrote in
message

My favourite is "Stronghold" It's a spot on the neck thingie that takes
care of worms, skin parasites and ear mites all in one go. It's ideal for
my two who can be shy about being handled, but unfortunately, up to now, I
can only get it from the vet - which means it's at least double the real
price.///

Try using Profender. It's a wormer in the form of a spot on and very
effective - kills everything wormy. I use it on mine. I then also use
frontline.

Just a thought.

Helen M