Old May 26th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Ottawa kitties.

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
newsan.2006.05.26.10.38.05.580262@fredwilliamsSP OOF.ca...

Hi Rusty. No we're not all settled in Ottawa. We've come from a house
to a smaller apartment and things are stacked up still, which is gudgud
fur usses 'cuz we can climb and jump and stuff like that, but the place is
tuu small fur all us kitties who used to have more room.
Fred likes Tim Horton's too much. It would work very well, or other
places, he will email to set up a time and place.

My slave is not feeling so gud. Probably ate too much and better stay
away from places like T.H. and the like.

back to napping
Rusty

--
Fred.