Old May 28th 06, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Ottawa kitties.

On Sat, 27 May 2006 14:58:35 -0700, FurrsomeThreesome wrote:

We iz not in Ottawa but Meowmie sez hi - long ago, wen the onlee kitties
were the Prime Meezer, they, and Meowmie, liffed in a walkup on Bronson,
near Gladstone (or wuzzit on Gladstone? Neer Bronson? Meowmie's old now,
memree goin'). She were a gubbermint co-op fur da summer.

Meowmie LUFFS de Byward Markit. So full of yummy an' effen creative
fings. Hopin' yews gets settled an' yur Fred meets more cat-furreinds.

Blue

Fangu Blue.
We'z werkin on it. Fred went out and left us alone today and can back
all tired. He bicycled 34 kilometers and saw geese that behaved almost
tame and boats going threw the locks. He will sleep well tonight.

--
Fred.