Old August 23rd 08, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.misc
Ted Davis[_3_]

Default Communication

On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 14:40:22 -0700, Kermit Tisdale wrote:

This is my 2nd cat sequentially....see in the building I live, we can only
have one cat or dog at a time and the dog can't be over a certain size You
can have more birds and fish though.

Well, I guess not everybody can live out in the country ... with fourteen
cats, plus visiting families of skunks, coons and possums ... and
hummingbirds, more of those than I can count or even estimate.

--

T.E.D. ) MST (Missouri University of Science and Technology)
used to be UMR (University of Missouri - Rolla).