Old January 25th 12, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Da Nitely Nooz!

Cybele: [Both smile] So kitties, we is asking owr lissners to write in
and tells us what dere faborite fings iz!

Oriane: Dats rite! Just post here an tells usses!

Cybele: Datz it fur tonight, Be well and be cute!

Both: [singing to My Favorite Things] Meeeeeeee-owwwwwwww,
MeeeeeeeeOWWWWWW, MeeeeOOOOOwwwwwww.....

My faborit fings are when it's brekkast time an Paw lifts me up to da top
of da stove an feeds me there, then feeds all da other kitties
downstairs, den cleans da litter bokses, den comes back upstairs and gifs
me a shoulder ride from da stove to da couch. Da fudz is gud, an da
special service is gud.

Harri