Old April 21st 11, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default new kidden

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 21:46:28 -0400, Mishi wrote:

hi hi! I iz new here. my hooman calls me sqirt, and I iz hmmm, I iz
(pulls humans fingers over, lessee 1, 2, 3, 4 fingers) 4 weeks old. My
hooman broughted me in da house afterz my brudder was hurted and stolen
by someting in the out. Iz still is eated ota a bobble, but I do lovs
chikum alot. I is bery cute, VERY dark tigr wiv long cottony (wat is
cottony?) sof furz.

My hooman reads here ebery day, and will letz me do dis again soon.

Squirt

(Human note: Squirt is the last of 5 kittens born in a colony I take
care of. one kit was found dead after 2 weeks - not a mark on him. 2
more kits died of 'failure to thrive' - they never grew much after they
were born. Squirt and his brother were left - I called his brother the
Grey Fox, as he was silver/gray with foxy ears. Very cute. I went to
check on them one morning, and there was no sign of Grey Fox, and the
bed area had been torn apart. There was blood there also. Squirt
heard my voice and came running to me, yelling his head off, so I
brought him inside. I need another kitten like a hole in the head, but
he is here now, and is loved.)

Wonderful!
John

giff sqert fudz. tzikkum is gudgud.