Old May 4th 04, 12:22 PM
Miss Violette

fur myown purt fluffy isa bettere deal, ourown soft is much less fluffy dan
a year ago anna itsa harder ta knead her cause der isa lotsa less soft
spaces onna herownsef, OEJ, disgruntled atta soft's less fluffy self
Blurbubble (fake addy) wrote in
message news:yoylc.1325$i07.920@newsfe1-win...

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
Talk about insensitive! I go out of my way to be kind and civil to
everyone, and never send an insensitive ee-mail. What do I get in
return? An e-mail from some hoomin I've never heard of offering to sell
me discount weight-loss pills. How rude! They're implying that I'm FAT!

I am NOT fat, I'm fluffy. And big-boned.

I think I need to e-mail a hairball to that rude hoomin. Paw says it's
just SPAM, but it doesn't look or taste like that canned meat stuff. I
wouldn't mind if someone sent me a can of Spam; that stuff doesn't taste
too bad.

Amelia T Cat
the fluffy shorthair tortie

Oh my Amelia - datz SHOKKIN!! Ize mowst angaad by dis, how dair dey say my
Amelia is whisper..fat.. YUZE NOT!! Yuze furry furry cuddlee *blush*
My Meowmie orlsew gets deez mayalls sayin sheez fat but den shee IS fat so
datz why! **s********

Clarence
N.B. Hoomin note: Well, now I know what Clarence REALLY thinks of me! p
;o) - Meowmie Blurbubble

---