Old May 4th 04, 02:31 PM
ShortTail Tom

fur myown purt fluffy isa bettere deal, ourown soft is much less fluffy dan
a year ago anna itsa harder ta knead her cause der isa lotsa less soft
spaces onna herownsef, OEJ, disgruntled atta soft's less fluffy self

Oh, dear! Dat's a turrible fing. Kitties needs soft parts to knead.

If you have trouble finding fluffy spots on your soft to knead, you are
always welcome to come knead on mineownself. Dere isn't much meat on me
(I eat more now dat da hoomin across da street leaves food out for me,
but I'z still kinda skinny), but I'z have a purrty full coat dat ought
to knead ok.

STTom