Old October 13th 03, 04:40 AM
Aphrodite's Cat

This always happens to me: it seems like every time I say they're not doing
something, they all decide to do it at once. I ended up putting 3 of them
in my other cats' litter tray so they could poop.
It's a yucky mustard-orange colour, but it looks solid. Am bringing them to
the vet's next week to see if they're all healthy and gaining weight.

Kittens ended up not getting all the formulae that they needed- stupid me
wasn't mixing the right amount. | 100g to 500ml, not 100g to 250ml. I
could really hit myself sometimes.
--
Aphrodite's Cat