Old April 25th 04, 08:20 AM
LOL

"Pat" wrote in message ...
He found a nest of baby rabbits in the yard and brought one in to show me.
Dropped it under my desk, still alive. I of course took it away from him and
put it in a soft bed and started warming some KMR.

Meanwhile, Tommy went back out and got baby #2 and brought it in. I knew
because he made it squeal. Took it away and put it with #1. Then I followed
Tommy because I knew he would go back to the nest.

Sure enough, he led me straight to the last remaining baby, which I picked
up gently and carried in to be with #1 & #2.

(snipped)

Oh my. Short of getting advice from your vet, I don't have any idea
what to do for baby rabbits, but I wanted to post to send our purrs
for you and the little guy, if the baby bunny isn't too traumatised by
anything cat-related for purrs to help.

------
Krista