Old June 27th 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Dancin atda Catsino

eey sure duz seem well suited, anna i loveta see yourself all drezzed up
anna efury boycat shuld be az happi az mineself 'spekalli sinze hizsef iz
yellow like mineself, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:42:09 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

*Tiger gatherz hiz wink cloze* I thinkz we needa soon go bak to da

castle
and get owrselvez some rezt, when da ofur katz iz dun danzing anna hafin

da
beach parti anna affur every kitty getz bak i thinkz der iz lotz more

fun to
do in dat castle...

I finks so too, my deer. DIs haz been nice, buttid I luk forward to
dat kassle!

Lookz ofur anna sees petiuna anna sundanze dancin... Dey
sure duz makea nize couple, Tiger still danzin slow anna feelin luki

Awww, I'ze luki to haf you, you big hansum boycat! An speekin ov dat,
I see you lukin at Pitoonya an Sundance. Dey do make a lufly cupple.
Do you finks dere iz a winking in da neer future???

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/26/2006 7:43:19 PM