Old March 25th 10, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default [REPOST] Candle for Misty

thanks for caring enough to do this, nothing tacky at all to me... it is an
example of what i have been rambling on about in some other threads... you
saw a neeed and took care of it for a friend... and btw just for all of yo
have candles and noticed i didn't light one... the talker doesn't care for
that site.. so either DH or gramby sometimes does it for me...
time/allwing... but know if i read the post i light a candle in my heart for
you.

Lee
"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
I realize this Repost may be considered tacky, but when I made the
original post thought changing the Subject line would start a new
thread for all news readers (mine does). I've since discovered it
doesn't, and I don't want this to be lost in all the messages of the
original thread. So, just in case some people didn't see this the
first time around, here it is again:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:21:49 -0500, Kalynnda Berens
wrote:

CatNipped wrote:
Rob passed away today.

Pam,
you are in my thoughts. May you find comfort in the love of your
family (furred and otherwise) and friends.
If it brings you any comfort, Rob probably has a beautiful tortie
girl kitty to take care of him. We sent our Misty across the Bridge
yesterday. I would be honored if Rob looked after her, until we can
join her.

Kalynnda

I hadn't seen a candle group notice yet, so started one for Misty.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Misty

Jeanne Hedge

http://www.jhedge.com