Old July 22nd 03, 12:13 PM
Kajikit

Victor M. Martinez saw Sally selling seashells by the seashore and
told us all about it on Mon, 21 Jul 2003 18:08:04 -0500:

We have a feeding dilemma we would like advise on. Here's the background
information for those of you in rpchb.
5 adult cats, ranging from 3 to 6-7 years old. All in great health and

There's not much point in trying to feed the kittens on special kitten
food if they won't touch it! Better to give them adult catfood... it's
not like they had special kitten food a hundred or even fifty years
ago, and there were plenty of healthy cat families around
--

Karen AKA Kajikit

Here kitty kitty kitty... visit http://www.catslaves.org!

Come and visit my part of the web: