Old July 11th 05, 02:36 AM
CatNipped

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
There's only *one* bad thing about working from home. My third worst
allergy is cat hair (only third because honey bee stings and eating
oysters
will kill me within minutes whereas cat hair will only make me very

ill).
Now that I'm in the house 24/7 I don't get any break from breathing in

cat
hair.

Today I decided to get rid of most of the hair around the house, plus I
got
an out-of-the-blue streak of energy* (even more than my normal ADHD
cleaning
frenzies). One of the things I did was to take all the decorative

pillows
off my be and run them through the dryer to remove all the cat hair.
Well,
after having washed clothes all day there must have been a lot of

"Downy"
smell still left in the dryer. Bandit *LURVES* Downy fabric softener
sheets - she rolls around in them as if they were catnip!

Five minutes after the pillows were back on the bed I came back into the
room to find them strewn all over the bed, with Bandit sitting in the
middle
of them with a very satisfied look on her face, and *every* pillow was
again
*covered* in cat hair. SIGH!!!

* For the women on the group who would like a boost in energy I *HIGHLY*
recommend liquid "B Complex Plus B12" sublingual vitamins. A 3 month
supply
is only $5US. You just put a dropperful under your tongue, hold it

there
for 30 seconds, then swallow (it doesn't taste bad, kind of orangey -

but
usually "chase" it down with coffee or something). The amount of energy
it
gives you after only a week or two of use is unbelievable. I have to

take
it because of the bypass, but as I said, I would recommend it for anyone
who
wants to boost their energy level.

Hugs,

CatNipped

I may have to try the vitamins. I didn't think oral B12 worked?

These are "sublingual". They told me after the surgery that I would have to
either get B vitamin shots once a month or I could use the sublingual once a
day - I chose the sublingual. It is absorbed under the tongue rather than
through the stomach (I don't know why that works, but it does). And it
gives you tremendous energy!

Hugs,

CatNipped

As for the cat hair/Downey. I'm more allergic to fabric softener and hair
conditioner than I am to cats. Especially Downey sheets. I do love the
scent. Till my nose stops up.

Jo