Old June 4th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Our super-spoiled cats

Victor Martinez wrote:
Well, turns out we have cats with very expensive taste. We had a
japanese fusion dinner tonight, I made a crab guacamole with chips and a
sashimi of tuna with cucumber and melon. While I was preparing the tuna,
I decided to give the scraps (a bit of every tuna steak has a lot of
connective tissue) to the cats, to see if they would eat it. Mind you,
these are the same cats that would not touch the fancy, home-made raw
food I've made for them in the past. Nor will they eat the rather pricey
commercially available raw food. But sashimi-grade tuna, at $16 a pound
was a *huge* hit! They devoured every ounce of it.
Sigh. I have cats with expensive taste.

LOL! Reminds me of Nikki, who would only accept a treat of a bit of
cheese if the cheese was some expensive kind. I always wondered if she
could read the price on the label.