Old October 20th 04, 02:17 AM
CatNipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

I think you're paranoid. Most folks who replied (including myself) said
there was nothing snippy about your post.

OK, I accept that. I've been been worked ragged at my job, I'm in a lot of
pain (either from the fibromyalgia, sore muscles, or - what I think is
probably the case - I have another kidney stone), so I'm feeling a bit
depressed myself.

I don't want to be overly dramatic and I honestly don't want people to rush
to ask me to stay, I just wanted to be sure I'm not causing problems for the
group - the absolute last thing I want to do. So, OK, thanks for the honest
answer, Victor.

Let's drop the drama and keep the cat stories going, ok?

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Oh, I can't be a drama queen any more!!?? ; LOL, again, thanks Victor.

Hugs,

CatNipped