Old May 9th 12, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nadia N.

Default Boyfie notices a spider

Christina Websell wrote:
running across my carpet. He gets into kill mode and chases it but it
disappears under my computer desk.
Next day it appears on the wall, too far up for him to get it. He watches
it disappearing into the folds of my curtains and knows he just has to wait
until it comes out.
I have a horror of big spiders, and this was a big one.

Boyfie puts his foot on them and eats them, given the chance.
Tweed

Boyfie is a brave hunter, saving his mommy from the big scary spiders.

Kotyo doesn't like to eat the spiders themselves, but he *loves* to eat
their webs. If he sees a spider he will watch it, but mostly he'll leave
it alone, probably in the hopes that it will spin him a tasty web :-)
He's a strange little guy - likes cucumbers and spiderwebs and uncooked
pasta...

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety
--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo