Old December 12th 13, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Halogen oven (OT)

Christina Websell wrote:

Haven't used it yet but it doesn't seem the quality of my last one. I
reserve judgment on it until I've used it. I'm sure it will be fine.
For one or two people, a halogen oven will save a whole lot of power but you
do need to experiment with it and get used to it. It's not the same as
cooking in a conventional oven.

What are the advantages of a halogen oven vs. a microwave? Does the food
taste better cooked in the oven? (Once you stop burning it, that is? )

I'm surprised that a halogen oven takes less energy than a conventional
one, since halogen lamps are such energy hogs.

--
"It's been a long, strange journey from Ukraine to YouTube."
-- "Hava Nagila": The Movie