Old July 10th 05, 11:40 PM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 22:52:38 -0500, CatNipped wrote:

"Trish" wrote in message
I read your story, I like it Cute and written with much feeling, lol
I could almost see the bite marks on the handles. I'm reading the rest
now

You Sammy seems alot like my Squirrel who is a handful but is already 3.
lol look what you have to look forward too.

Yeah, it's scary! She's 15 pounds now and can stand on my kitchen floor
and put her front paws on my kitchen counter!!!! Someone in rpca dubbed
her "Samazon"! LOL

Hugs,

CatNipped

You have a great talent for story telling. I hope you use it more offen.
Purrs for the furkids and you. MLB