Old October 27th 07, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mercurio[_3_]

Default JELLICLE BALL: Misty Has Ideas of Her Own

In article . com,
wrote:

Ms. Fluffytail, Ms Silvercat, I want to go over there [Misty waves her
tail in the general direction of a set of stands]. I *PROMISE* I'll be
a good cat and *NOT* get into any *TROUBLE*. Anyway what type of
*TROUBLE* could a little kitten like me find [she says innocently]?
Beside Mr. Mercurio with his great powers of divinity would be able to
find me -- right Mr. Mercurio? [With that Misty starts to set paw to
ground to head off on her own].

Misty

Zat sound like ze good idea. Here, allow me to assist...

[Mercurio touches his paw to Misty's tail. Misty and Mercurio both
disappear, then both of them appear at the set of stands.]

Was zis where you had in mind?

Mercurio