Old February 23rd 17, 01:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mishi[_2_]

Default Radio Kitty

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 10:47:48 AM UTC-5, John Kasupski wrote:
Because of the fact that I'm both a ham radio operator and a cat lover, this
item caught my eye in one of the radio-related newsgroups I read:

http://bit.ly/2kGkv89

Twice since I got Minnie, I've seen her with her mouth around the power/volume
knob on my most frequently used radio receiver as if trying to turn it on. Hmmm.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

Hi John!

My best friend was a ham operator. He went silent key last April 1st. His cats used to sit in his office and listen to him, and when he became bed ridden his friends set up a small radio area so he could still be in contact with his ham friends.

Patti