Old April 5th 07, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ollie2

Default Not completely OT

"Joy" wrote in message
There are some great pictures here - some I've seen, but most I haven't.
Anybody who likes animals will probably enjoy them.

http://plezer.blogspot.com/2007/01/w...g-animals.html

--
Joy

"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an
empty desk? -- Jay Brand, cognitive psychologist

Joy - I could only view this site momentarily because of the drive cleaner
ad which again and again helpfully told me it would clear up all the porn
sites on my machine, lol.

I did think of installing it to get rid of it but decided not to. The
animals look cute and it's a pity I can't see them all.

Bev