Old December 15th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl P.[_2_]

Default ARCHER!!!!

CatNipped wrote:
That kitten is going to be the death of me (or him) yet! He is SUCH a KLUTZ
and he is into everything. snip

And I thought Sam (who doesn't have the excuse of being a kitten; he
must be around 2 years old) was bad!

He's always knocking stuff over. This morning, it was the top shelf in
the back porch - this is on three brackets with a kind of lip to stop
the shelf from slipping, and survived about 15 years with Mandy and
Betsy - and I thought Mandy was very active and into things in her young
days.

The shelf was knocked off the brackets, and an assortment of heavy,
rarely-used objects such as an axe, a saw, and some flowerpots were
scattered over the washer, dryer, hot water heater and floor. Sam was
leaving the area as I arrived, looking a bit skittish and no wonder!
He's now sleeping peacefully like a total innocent. I wonder how many of
his 9 lives he used up in the year or so before he moved in here,
considering how things here seem to collapse under his paws?

Cheryl