Old November 6th 07, 08:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats
RPSinha

Default What is worse: Carbs, Wheat gluten, Rice, Corn, Mercury, Phosphorous?

Upscale wrote:

: Anything else is just going to irritate that stress caused gastric ulcer
: that you're in the process of constructing.

My thinking, reading, and Usenet conversations put no stress on her,
gastronomic or otherwise.

Her food is stable and any changes will be gradual.

Understandably, not everyone has useful information to share, and not
everyone may find the subject interesting. However, the participation
in any thread *is* voluntary.

The nature of newsgroups prevents us from targeting posts only at
people who would be interested. We can provide an accurate honest
subject line, which I did, and then it is up to each of us to decide if
it is interesting enough to read/respond. If not, move on. IMHO that
works better than personal attacks.

BTW, do you really have enough information to state that nutritional
differences between all brands are "minor" or was that just a
rhetorical way to express your lack of interest in the subject?