Old October 7th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Default JELLICLE BALL: MEOW!!!!!

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 19:58:18 -0700, 's nimble,
little paws typed:

This is Bobcat. Well the next New Moon will soon be upon us. Does
anycat out there know where the Jellicle Ball will be this year??

Crete, Knossos this year!

I did not fink dis wuz deesidid. Da wedwink is happning dere, but I
suggestid Seattle Washington fur da Ball becaws Tally an Auntee Sherry
(boff Onorees dis yeeer) liffd dere. I askd fur offur suggestyuns.
Da Ball duz not haff to bee inda saym plays as da wedwink, mine
purrsunnul prefurrins is dat da locayshun fur da Jellicle Ball has sum
connekshun to a Onoree.

So I'ze askin agin fur suggestyuns. If kittees reeely want it in
Greece, dat's okeedoke, but I don't want it dere just caws it's gittin
foozed wiff da wedwink. Dey's DIFFRINT.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply