Old April 8th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

Default I had to pass this on

"hopitus" wrote in message
On Apr 6, 6:05 pm, "Phil P." wrote:
The woman in the video found this wounded lion that almost died in the
jungle. She took him to her home and took care of him until he got better.
When the lion rebounded, she called a zoo and made some arrangements for

it
to be taken away and to provide a new home, where it could continue to be
cared for . This video was filmed when the woman went to visit the lion at
the zoo after time..The reaction of the lion when he perceives her is ---
well see for yourself:

http://www.telestereo.com/Archivos/video.swf

Thank you Phil that was awesome. We had a confidence crisis over in

rpca and some of us ping'd you but you were probably out and about
scooping up and rehoming the homeless, and I don't mean hoomins....
keep up your good work and if you wanna see how Stinky's Mom
mastered the art of subQ fluid therapy, find her posts re Stinky, who
seems to be benefitting as she is now adept at it.....

I'm glad she got the hang of it- Fluid therapy is easy to master.

I'll take a lookover there first chance I get.

Phil