Old October 18th 15, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Exploring Hawai'l

Harri Roadcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On 10/14/15 11:42 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Harri, Harri, shud yoo be flyin on yur own?!?!? Yoo needz to be
takin kare uv yurownself! Haz da CAA (Catmerica Aviation
Administration) kleered yurownself to kontinyoo flyin? At leest sit
down a hab sumfing to eet befur yoo leevz. We kan git da caterin
kittiez to bring us sumfing.

Sundance, catcerned onnerary brofur

Fangu, Sundance, somefing to eat would be nice. Dat's one of da good
fings about being sickly - mine Paw is feeding me lots an lots of
good stuff besides our usual gooshy food and Temptations, to try to
put some weight back on me.

I'm ok to fly. Even if somefing happened to me, da autopilot knows
how to get me home and land safely. Fangu fur your concern.

Harri the very skinny Roadcat

Cash sneaks into a porter. He's got a 4oz sashimi of tuna but more
importantly, he has a whole fresh cooked ducky leg. He delivers it to
Harri and gives her a saucy wink and wag tail and runs off.