Old January 2nd 16, 04:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default A sad announcement

Oh NO, First Amelia, now Harri have gone to Rainbow Bridge.
We are so sad and sorry for the losses of your 2 precious girlcats.
Love,
Mosey

"Dan Mahoney" wrote

Kitties, I am sad to announce that the sweetest little kitty I have ever
known, Harri Roadcat, passed away this afternoon. She had been battling
kidney failure for a couple of months, and today she finally reached the
point that her discomfort was just too much. She left for the Rainbow
Bridge in my arms, with her Meowmie petting her.

The residents at the Rainbow Bridge are now going to have a little
orange girlcat offering free caticopter rides and skydiving trips.