Old January 13th 17, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default Rain

On 1/13/2017 1:16 PM, John Kasupski wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2017 11:12:12 -0800, Joy wrote:

I think you may be fairly new to the group. If so, welcome.

Thank you! Yes, I'm relatively new here, having just subscribed to the group in
early November, soon after Minnie arrived here the week of Halloween. I didn't
really want a pet at the time but if I didn't take her in her previous owner was
going to leave her at a shelter, where her future prospects probably wouldn't
have been too favorable, so she ended up here anyway. My plan had been to find
someone else to adopt her on a permanent basis, but once her previous owner had
left her here, it took her less than two hours to change my mind.

I'll save that story for another thread, however, rather than hijack yours. ;-)

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY

No problem. That happens all the time. We call it thread drift.

Yes, cats can find a way to wiggle into our hearts, whether we want them
to or not. I'm glad you and Minnie found each other.

Joy