Old January 28th 04, 08:59 PM
Christine

I would almost like to help you experience
that...

I keep my kitty indoors because i CAN!
she is very content, she is Laying on my king sized bed right
now....very warm and having fun with her toys........

I know YOU didnt make the comment about =91=91cats NEED to go out
side=92=92
WELL.......I like to prevent disease even though she has all her shots
PLUS i've seen way too many cats splattered on the road, the cars go WAY
TOO FAST to let your cat run if he or she ill stay in the house with no
fight......

( WAY too many splattered cats, I would almost like to help YOU
experience THAT! )

you dont have to worry about me anymore coming in this group...you're
all crazy....and EXTREMELY RUDE.......
i'll bet you'all believe in the pet physic huh.... LMAO@U.....

NO EMAIL PLEASE......