Old October 24th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default OT Calorie Counter

On 2006-10-23 19:36:01 -0500, "Matthew"
said:

Thanks everyone

Hopefully she won't go bonkers like last year or I will have to bury
her b@tch sister

This always seems to happen around the holidays, doesn't it?

Not till the last couple years her sister came back into the picture she
is a real waste of life. She tell the DW she looks fat but she is at least
150 lbs over weight herself. I have banned her from any family gatherings
at my house due to her back stabbing ways. She constantly complains to the
DW about it but when I pick up the phone she is a lovely. She want to
come to Christmas dinner I told her if the cats speak up in a human voice
and say yes she can. She hung up on me. I told my DW is she wants she can
fly out and be with them please go if she wants. Maybe a lonely Christmas
but that is life