Old August 25th 10, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default OT - Finally a Name

I think Myocardiopathy is in your genetics.

Best wishes sweetie.

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I finally got my Cardiologist to put a "name" to what I have....

Myocardiopathy with Left Ventricular Thrombus.

Doing a web search is daunting. If anyone has had experience with this,
either personal or friend and family, any anecdotal info would be
gratefully accepted.

Still in the hospital, still don't know anything else - even a guess at
when they're letting me go - (I need to write down all those different
"levels" they keep talking about).

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/