September 11th 16, 01:41 AM
posted to rec.pets.cats.community
external usenet poster
Plans for Jellicle Ball 2016
Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
As many of youz know, da Jellicle Ball is allez held da last full
moon of October. Dis year dat will happen on October 15. Dat will be
a busy day - mineown hoomin nephew Sean is getting winked dat day!
Anyway, wez need to decide whre we will observe da Jellicle Ball dis
year. I haf a list of ideas below, and would welcome additional
ideas, and comments on dem.
1) Cathenge - a small set of standing stones in Scotland, somewhat
similar to Stonehenge.
2) Ginger Canyon - a small, out-of-the-way little canyon in southern
Catifurnia, right in the middle of the area burned by the Blue Cut
fire. Ginger Canyon was just about da only area dat survived wif no
damage, and is now serving as a refuge fur animals dat were displaced
by da fire.
3) Cat Island, off the coast of Ireland. This was the venue for da
Ball in 2009.
4) Catalina Island, California - home of Jocko the diving cat and Big
5) Der Schloss der Altan Katzen - da home of da Countess Persia
6) Winchester Mystery House in San Jose, Catifurnia
7) Hotel del Coronado in San Diego, Catifurnia
8) Navy Pier in Chicatgo, Illinois
9) Isle a la Chats, Michigan - an island dat’s half in Lake
Michigan, half in Lake Superior. Hoomins never land here - for some
reason dey never see it!
10) Cat Town, near Waitomo, New Zealand. Cat Town is adjacent to the
Glowworm Caves, and the resident cats over the last several hundred
years have excavated a huge cavern, lighted by the glowworms and by
natural geothermal processes.
So, what do you all fink? Any additional ideas?