Old January 25th 09, 09:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default It's definitely summer here

Helen Wheels wrote:
hopitus wrote:
On Jan 19, 2:51 pm, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Helen Wheels wrote:

It's summer all right because a) it's stinking hot and b) Orly and
Violetta have got one of those bl**dy big spiders bailed up between
them. They're following it around under the dining table. It's a
fast one.

(???) Oh, of course - you're in the Southern hemisphere! (Where
did I get the idea you lived in England?)

I think she's in Perth, the only "western" resident of Oz we know, I
might guess. Long way from their east coast.

Yep, we're in Purrth. A long way from anywhere.

Said spider now seems to have taken up residence in one of the cats'
litter boxes. There's no accounting for taste is there?

Do you ever get in touch with, Britta? I recall she lives a few km south of
Purrth.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart