Old October 21st 13, 08:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default Tribute: Cinnamon

On Monday, October 21, 2013 12:32:01 PM UTC-4, ann791 wrote:
Samwise steps up to the podium.

Cinnamon was my fursister. She had to keep an eye on every thing that

was going on. She would always help mommy make the bed and wake mommy up

in the morning by standing near her head and headbutting her.

But she was really Paws girl. She was adopted from a shelter and was

kept in a large room with other cats. At first she was always watching

for other cats to steal her food. paw would sit by her on the floor and

tell her it was okay,that no one was going to take her food. From that

day on she was his girl.One of her favorite things was Paw taking her

outside. He would carry her around the yard and let her smell all the

flowers.

She loved all the adventures with the other kitties. Her last adventure

was to the North Pole. She loved watching the kits play with the polar

bear cubs.

Four years ago her special sister Abby went to the bridge and they were

the best of friends. Now she is with her sister. We know she missed Abby

very much. I like to picture them curled up together sleeping in the sun

at the bridge.

Yes, I betted she is wiff Abby now. An dere are lots of uther kitties and other people, some with fur, if dey wan compny.

--
Wootoo