Old August 22nd 07, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Dom

Default Picky eater

I need help. I'm pretty new with cats. I have two. One is
overweight and I try to give him a strict diet of high protein low
carbs canned food. But the other is normal sized, and he is a VERY
PICKY EATER. All night long he cries, but when I put out food he
smells it and turns away. I can't tell you how much food I've
wasted. I'm afraid he is not getting enough to eat, and I'm getting
very frustrated with him.

When I got him at PetSmart, they told me too only give him Purina One,
but he turns away from that too.

How do you find out what a cat likes?