Old August 1st 17, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Wilbur

"dgk" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 03:59:59 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I didn't want a new cat after Boyfriend, but I got one. He's an exoric
Persian.

I just got back from the cruise and read about Wilbur. So, how did you
end up with him? What's his story - was a housecat who lost his home?
That's always so sad.

His mum took him back :-( However I now have two new girlies. litter
sisters aged just 6. Same as wilbur, exotic persians. I've only had them a
week, they are just settling in. A young child developed an allergy to
them. Can't take them back, I've bought them.

That's better! What are their names? Any chance of photos?

Jill