Old March 25th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Bengal Cat Spraying Again? Blood?

Today, three times already in about three hours time, I caught my Bengal,
walking upto the cabinet door in my kitchen and standing with his backside
to the door, tail going nuts like he was spraying. And each time he did
this, he would leave a Uriney smelling bloody spray on the cabinet door.
Any advice, my vet cant' get him in till atleast monday afternoon.
Is it possible for cats to be able to spray again even tho he's been fixed
for years.

He probably has a urinary tract infection; in a male cat this can turn into a
life-threatening blockage if left untreated. All that is required if for
your vet to take a urine sample from him. If he is open today, you should
take him in, it isn't a regular appointment so they should fit you in. If
not, then definitely go first thing Monday morning.