Old November 22nd 03, 10:53 PM
ChildFree23

I know, I know - hold on a minute...

little orange kitten jumps into teleporter and disappears. About 10
minutes later her emerges with a grumpy-looking silver longhair

Hey, effurrybuddy, dis here is mineown oldest sisfur, Cleopatra. She can
drive a are-vee! She's a liddle grumpy, but she can help wif the driver
shortage.

Samuel Kitten

Grumpy? GRUMPY? Just because I get irritated when tiny kittens interfere
with my napping?

hisses and takes half-hearted swat at Sammy

Ok, I wouldn't mind seeing some countryside. Where's the keys? Or do I
have to hot-wire this beast? grumble

Cleopatra

You have to hotwire it. Onyx took the keys when he disappeared.

Lilith Kitten
--
childfree23 at earthlink dot net