Old December 14th 03, 07:20 PM
Karen M.

Justin Clarke wrote:

Thankyou so much to all those people who responded to my post "Best
Friend"on the 13/12, your well wishes and kind words were of real comfort on
what was undoubtedly the worst day of my life. It's funny, Squirm didn't
talk my language, laugh at my jokes or share hardly any of my interests, and
yet there was a bond between us that I can't imagine being any more
satisfying to me. The most difficult part is driving home and realising that
she won't be there anymore - my house feels empty and I miss my little mate.

Justin

I always like to think my cats are laughing on the inside at my jokes.
I agree with the other Karen. Squirm will send you a new friend when
she feels the time is right. Hang in there, I know it's hard right now.

Karen