Old October 14th 03, 03:46 PM
Mary

He made the
decision. We have to live with it. I don't have the money to put 5 kittens
on antibiotics, as well as my other 2 if they contracted it. The SPCA
doesn't have the money to do it either.

I buy clavamox for $6 a bottle. That's all it would have taken. I don't believe
this is a real post. Every cat I've ever gotten from a shelter had upper
respiratory infections which is easily cured with antibiotics in a few days.
They aren't sick for life. Either the cats had something else like FLV, FIV, or
this post isn't real. If someone couldn't afford $6 for antibiotics, they
couldn't afford catfood or litter. If someone is fostering for the ASPCA, I'd
think they'd give the people some antibiotics for free.