Old October 14th 03, 08:38 PM
Aphrodite's Cat

If you think my pain at giving these kittens over to be euthanased is a
joke, then f*ck off.

Fact is that the kittens didn't even belong to the SPCA- and no it's NOT the
ASPCA, it's the RSPCA. I don't live in the States. We were fostering them
for a family who wasn't able to care for them because of their jobs. He
couldn't pay for the antibiotics because things are a bit more expensive
over here than the "everything costs $1" USA.

NNTR, I'm unsubbing to usenet where there aren't as many stupid people who
want to save all the cutsie animals. I live in a world where nothing's
fair. This wasn't fair. I'm going to deal with it. I'm sorry that you
can't.
--
Aphrodite's Cat.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Mary" wrote in message
He made the
decision. We have to live with it. I don't have the money to put 5

kittens
on antibiotics, as well as my other 2 if they contracted it. The SPCA
doesn't have the money to do it either.

I buy clavamox for $6 a bottle. That's all it would have taken. I don't

believe
this is a real post. Every cat I've ever gotten from a shelter had upper
respiratory infections which is easily cured with antibiotics in a few

days.
They aren't sick for life. Either the cats had something else like FLV,

FIV, or
this post isn't real. If someone couldn't afford $6 for antibiotics, they
couldn't afford catfood or litter. If someone is fostering for the ASPCA,

I'd
think they'd give the people some antibiotics for free.

---